Friday, January 4, 2008

Update

Well, Ellie and I are headed to SC again this morning. Brandon is taking my car to get gas right now and then we'll load up. My dad was moved to a Hospice facility 2 nights ago. It's like a nursing home from what I've been told. There is not much else that can be done because he is too weak to handle anything invasive like dialysis or a transplant. Please keep him in your prayers. All of my brothers will be in town too. I will post more after I see him today.

Here is a pic from Christmas that I just got from my cousin Abrams. It was taken at her parents' house on Christmas Eve. It is so rare that we are all together. I'm so glad we got this shot.
Back row is Brandon, my brothers Brian and Ward, cousin Bryce and brother Tyler
Front is cousin Abrams, Me and Ellie, Buck the dog, brother Davis and his wife Lori

3 comments:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

you and your brothers look like you're having a great time! i know getting together again won't be under the best circumstances but we'll be back here in bama thinking about all of you and praying for you....love, barbara & abby & eric

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Nice picture! I can't remember the last time we were all together. I know you will treasure this picture. Sorry to hear about your Dad. Please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey Katiebug,
I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. If there is anything Glenbob and I can do ,please let me know. We will be praying for all of you! We love and miss yall. Give Ellie a big squeeze hug and kisses from us. take care and May God Bless Yall. Love Kimbob, Glenbob, Dusty and Tommy