Thursday, May 29, 2008

Big Sister Practice

Ellie has been busy practicing her big sister skills this week. We kept "Baby Abby" some on Tues, Wed and today while Barbara was at work. She's not really a baby any more, since she's 15 months and walking, but that's what E calls her. E was really sweet and shared toys and watched out for Abby when she could. She even helped me get diapers and throw the dirty ones in the trash. Today they were so cute playing together that I snapped some quick pictures.

Abby was following Ellie all over their house and for once E was really patient. After Barbara got home, we all played outside in the pool. Well, I sat there like a beached whale while they played. Tomorrow we are off to the lake. I'll take some more pics then.


**Big Bed Update**
At the risk of jinxing myself, I just wanted to let you know that Ellie loves the big bed. She has slept in it at night and for naps and we've not had any trouble. She still calls me to come get her instead of getting out herself. I'm sure that will not last forever, but I'll take what I can get.



No comments: