Monday, August 20, 2007

Busy Day

We've been busy girls today. First we went to Jazzercise and Ellie played with Ms. Erin and the kids while I sweated. Then we went to Wal-Mart to get a few groceries and a new pool. Ellie's old one got a crack in it on the move here. I also got a few hurricane supplies- just in case. In my experience, September is the worst month for hurricanes to chase me so I want to be prepared. Ellie fell asleep on the way home so I unloaded groceries and read a tabloid magazine....guilty pleasure- I have to keep up with Britney's stupidity and Nicole tipping the scales at 105 or so. When Ellie woke up, we blew up the pool and swam for about 4.5 (that's 4 and a half, not forty five) minutes until she was tired of it. The concrete is too hot and the breeze is too cold and her bikini bottoms won't stay up....etc.... Being subject to the whims of a 2 year old is exhausting. So the rest of the afternoon has been spent in Ellie's favorite way- watching TV, mostly Dora. If she doesn't CLEP out of all her Spanish in college I will be really ticked!

No comments: