Thursday, August 30, 2007

Watch what you say...

I was going to put this in the Ellie says section, but it's too long and needs background....
Picture it, Walgreens about 11am- Ellie is riding in the buggy. We've been there about 10 minutes. She's asked for about 100 things and changed her mind a million times.....She's had juice, pretzels and a small hissy fit because I wouldn't let her hold the giant GLASS Disney snow globe.... We're on the detergent aisle and I'm trying to figure out if it's a good deal to buy Tide at 2 for $10 and Ellie is demanding the pacifier....I say "Just a minute, I'm trying to read this." She says......

"You're driving me NUTS!!!!"

my 2 year old baby, clear as a bell...real nice. Wonder where she heard that? I guess I need to be more careful. Could've been worse....

By the way, the stupid Tide was really 2 for $12. There was a $2 mail in rebate. Like I'm going to be able to find the receipt and remember to mail something in. Please!

No comments: