This is compliments of Lisa from Sweet Home Alabama. She "filched" it for Filch it Friday, but it's taking me forever to type so it's be Saturday by the time I'm done.
The rules are simple: Hit shuffle on your iPod (I have a white Shuffle (and am jealous of Nanos) for those of you who were wondering) then answer each question by hitting next.
It took me a while because I only have a shuffle and didn't know all the song titles and artists off the top of my head. I had to go to iTunes to look. And I realized that I have a really weird mix of songs and artists that I like to listen to. And I don't know how much mine actually shuffles because there are a lot of the same artists that came up.
1. What does next year have in store for you.
"Ride Captain Ride" by Blues Image from the Anchorman soundtrack (Guess I'll be doing some more traveling)
2. What does your love life look like next year?
"Bennie and the Jets" Elton John (not sure what that means)
3. What do you say when life gets hard?
"Wisteria" by Sol Driven Train (this kind of fits)
4. Song that reminds you of good times?
"Sacrifice" by Elton John (???)
5. What do you think when you get up in the morning?
"Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard" by Paul Simon (a good song, but in the am, not sure)
6. What song will you dance to at your wedding?
"Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani (doubtful! Elvis was more our style. We dance to "Love me Tender")
7. Song that reminds you of your first kiss?
"Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake (real nice)
8. Your favorite saying?
"Under African Skies" Paul Simon (not sure if it fits, but I have been singing this a lot- this is the song Ward sang to my dad)
9. Fave Place?
"Treat Her Like a Lady" from the Anchorman Soundtrack (yikes!- maybe TMI)
10. Most missed Memory?
"Apocalypso" Jimmy Buffet (I have been missing the beach lately)
11. What song describes your best friend?
"Broken Arrow" Rod Stewart
12. Your ex?
"My Little Girl is Smiling" The Drifters (I think this one is just off)
13. Where would you go on a first date?
"Afternoon Delight" Anchorman Cast (heeheehee)
14. What is your drug of choice?
"Under the Boardwalk" The Drifters
15. What song describes yourself?
"Stand By Me" The Drifters
16. What do you like doing most?
"Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting" Elton John
17. What song describes the President?
"Black or White" Michael Jackson (I think this describes the Pres election hoopla right now better)
18. Where will you be in 10 years?
"Lucky for You Tonight It's Just Me" SheDaisy (Let's hope not- I can barely keep up with one personality)
19. What describes your love life now?
"Waiting in the Wings? Steve Wariner
20. What is your state of mind like at the moment?
"Beaches of Old Mexico" George Strait (I wish!)
21. How will you die?
"BAD" Michael Jackson (Oh I hope this is wrong.)
What does your ipod say about you?
PS. Speaking of iTunes, don't forget to check and see if the new Sol Driven Train cd is ready for download. Tonight is the release, but I'm not sure when it will be available.