Saturday, April 19, 2008

Lazy Days

Well, I haven't posted much lately because we haven't really been doing much. Just the regular routine. We did have a fun day at the lake yesterday, but I was too lazy to get the camera out. Wednesday we went to the park and here are some shots of Ellie playing with Abby.
Here she is tickling her, not pushing. She does pretty well until too much of my attention is on someone else and then she has to be right by my side. I guess she is in for a rude awakening in October. Tomorrow we are going to the park again and maybe to the range with Brandon so I'll try to get some good pics of her. On a personal note, my belly has all of a sudden become quite obvious. Just in the last few days- POP! It's scary because there is still a LONG way to go. If I can get Brandon to take a picture of it and I don't hate it, I'll post tomorrow afternoon. I am off to watch SNL. I hope it's new.

No comments: