Friday, November 21, 2008

2 Cute Girls and a Mystery

Just some random pics I've taken that I thought were worth sharing. More later from the Thanksgiving Feast...
Sweet Baby. This is how she looks after she's been in the car seat for a while. However, when you are putting her in the car seat, she screams. Every. Time. I think it's something about being confined. May have a wild one on my hands.

This is such a classic Ellie face, I had to share it. It is usually accompanied by the phrase, "Mommy, what are you talking about?" or "I have to 'Fink' about it."


Cute smile



When I saw this I thought for a moment that we had a Giant -Napkin Stealing- Rat problem. But then I realized we just have a weirdo 3 year-old who loves chocolate chip cookie dough without the chocolate chips. And who thought it would be nice (and hygienic) to leave the chips on the (clean) napkins.

2 comments:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

hysterical! maybe i better spend some more time with ellie to make sure she truly enjoys chocolate chip cookie dough - how can you not like the chocolate??????

The Smith Boys said...

I want to spend time eating cookie dough with Ellie because I think we would make a great team! I'll take care of the chocolate for her! hehe