Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast

Yesterday was the Thanksgiving Feast at Ellie's school. It was really nice. The kids in the 2,3, and 4 year-old classes sang some really cute songs and there was a potluck lunch. The school provided turkey, and chicken fingers and each family brought a side, bread, or dessert. There was lots of food everyone (even Ellie) found something to enjoy. Each table was decorated with a pumpkin made to look like a turkey. The kids had all decorated the paper "feathers" that were stuck in the pumpkins. One chair at each table had a sticker on the bottom and whoever was sitting there got to take the pumpkin turkey home. Ellie did a great job singing and her Indian costume was really cute.



All dressed up and ready to go.
She wanted to take a silly picture after I took a bunch of regular ones.


Here she is in costume on the stage.




This is as close up as I can get with my camera. (Hopefully I'll get a new one for Christmas).






I tried to get some cute shots of the girls in their matching dresses. Thanks MeeMaw!!
Ann Marie kept falling over on to Ellie. She said, "It's ok Mommy, she just loves me."


Caught one of her almost smiling. I think this may be my favorite picture of her yet.

No comments: