Thursday, January 15, 2009

Getting back in the groove

It's not happening quickly. I can't get Ellie to sleep in her own bed. She cries for HOURS. And I give in because at some point she has to sleep when there is school the next day. Last night I was strong until 10:48. It's a sick pattern. We'll try again tonight. There's no school tomorrow so we'll see how long she lasts. Here's some more highlights from our trip.

It was a fun and busy one as usual.


A very concerned Ann Marie goes bowlingEllie and Nicole at the bowling alley


Pretty baby

Cheezin' for the camera

Ladies in red- yes we actually went to church



Redneck bassinet. Yes, it is a laundry basket, but never fear- the clothes were clean.
Playing with Austin


Chatting with Grandma



Zoe, the one and only




Singing along with Tyler on the banjo (it was his Christmas present)


Ann Marie's solo
Hanging with Uncle Ty
Hanging with Uncle Wardie
Dancing ladybug- thanks for the super cool costume Ward

1 comment:

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

I love the picture of AM in the basket!!

Austin went through a stage where he would not stay in his bed at night. Oh wait, I think we're in that phase again! Anyway, it was while Toby was deployed and I was working so it was very hard and I was exhausted. I started by returning to him his room every time he got up but after the 20th, 30th, 40th time I gave up and let him fall asleep on the couch. At one point I got desperate and put a baby gate in front of his door and let him cry!! It was a very hard time and I can't imagine going through this with a new little one! I don't have any answers but I sure do wish you the best of luck!