Friday, October 3, 2008

BabyLegs



So, I'm all about the free stuff.....There's a girl named Sarah with a really cool online store and she's offering a free pair of BabyLegs (they're like socks or tights without the feet in them) for babies to keep warm and help them scoot around when they're crawling. Check out the site. You can click on the logo up top to get to her blog and then there's a link on it to get to the store's site. I picked the Neapolitan style because I like the colors.
On a side note, Sarah used to live here and I met her through some friends. Her store has really awesome stuff and her nursing covers are the best I've seen yet. I will start using mine as soon as we get home from the hospital next week. The fabric is beautiful and the construction is amazing.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks so much Katie! I wish you the best on Wednesday, I know you can't wait to see that precious baby girl. :-)