Sunday, October 19, 2008

Settling In

Well, we're trying to anyway. This last week flew by! Ann Marie looks very different and is growing and getting stronger every day. She eats ALL the time and is sleeping well too. She can already lift her head up when you put her on your shoulder. In fact, you have to be careful that she doesn't fling herself all the way backwards. We stayed busy all week with normal stuff like the commissary and Dr. appts. and playgroup at the park and then this weekend Davis and Lori came to visit. We had a great time with them and even went to the Fun Factory to play Glow in the Dark Mini Golf. For those of you who know Davis, you know why I saved this for him to do with Ellie. She LOVED it. (and I'm pretty sure Davis did too). Today they left and so did my mom. I am a little worried about how thing will go now that she's gone. I know I can take care of E and AM, but whether everything else around here will get done is whole 'nother thing. I guess we'll see. Here are some pics of the fun we've had lately.



Halloween Craft Time

Playgroup at the Park

Big Sis/ Lil Sis
Uncle Davey and the Girls
Dave, Lori, Cooper and the Girls
GranJan and Ann Marie
Pretty in Polka Dots

Jammie Time


2 comments:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

Oh my - your girls are soooo adorable! Now that I'm back in town and done with a crazy week of work and travels, I can't wait to come snuggle with A.M.! ;-) Are you all going Fri to the Pumpkin Patch or does Ellie need a ride? Just let me know! See you later! B

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Let the dishes overflow, let the laundry pile up, leave the dust bunnies be- they will be ther tomorrow but this day with your girls won't-so enjoy every minute of it and don't feel once ounce of guilt about it!!!!