Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Funny Valentine

I felt like I hadn't posted as much about Ellie lately so I want to make this one mostly about her. 95% of the time she is such a great big sister. The other 5% she just wants things back to the way they were B.A.M. (before Ann Marie). She loves the baby so much, but not so much the attention she requires from me. I know it's normal and I have to remind myself that she's only 3. Here's some samples of her cuteness from this week.

Wednesday it was really rainy and she wanted to play outside. She had a great time filling her watering can from the drips off the roof and then watering the already soaked grass.

She even wore her rain boots to ballet. Posing at ballet.


Silly grin

Playing the game at her Valentine Party at school

Pretty Valentine

Apple face

Yay Balloon!

And here is just one of AM. 4 Months Old!!!!

No comments: