Saturday, February 21, 2009

The other day I cooked something in the crockpot and when we got home it was VERY well done. I didn't think it smelled too bad, but apparently Ellie did. When I came out of my room after feeding AM, this is what I saw.




Don't worry, they were clean.


One of our favorite times of day is first thing in the morning. Once everyone is awake, we gather in the big bed for some snuggling. Another fun time is when E is in the bath and plays peek-a-boo with AM. It will make her laugh so hard, it's contagious. I don't have a pic of that on account of all the splashing.

And here are some shots from Valentine's Day. The Valentine's Fairy was very generous. To Ellie. Poor AM only got a couple of things. She will be so tired of hand-me-downs when she gets older.


Valentines Sisters after our trip to Smoochies for Ice Cream.



And Ann Marie had her 4 month appt this week. She weighs 12lb 11oz and is 25 in long. Her height is in the 75% for her age, her weight is on the 35% and her giant noggin is on the 90%. Big brain!! Here she is modeling her band-aids from her shots. Ellie went with us for moral support/ to get a lollipop from the immunization nurse.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pnut seems to have a perpetual look of suprise on her face for some reason.