Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!

Hi all. We are in WI for my cousin's wedding and I just wanted to say hi. Traveling was great. We didn't have any problems getting here. (Makes me paranoid about the ride home). E and I drove to Atlanta, picked up my brother Davis and he rode the MARTA with us to the airport just to help me get in with all the bags, stroller and child. What a guy! Then we met up with my mom, Granny and Tyler for the plane ride to Milwaukee. My uncle picked us up and we are staying at his house. Yesterday we helped out with wedding prep and today we went to the Racine 4th of July Parade. Supposedly it's one of the 10 largest 4th of July celebrations in the country. Ellie loved it. Tonight is the rehearsal and big fireworks over the lake. That will be awesome. I LOVE fireworks. Tomorrow is the big day. Ellie is a flower girl and she's very excited about wearing her dress and getting to carry flowers. Hopefully that will go smoothly too. I'll post some pictures soon. Happy 4th of July to everyone!

1 comment:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

Hey - We hope you had a happy 4th too! The wedding weekend so far sounds great! Have a safe trip back and we'll see you later...B and A