Thursday, July 31, 2008

Technical Difficulties

We are not lost or out of town or sleeping. It's just that my camera is broken and I am distraught. Well, the actual camera works, which is good. I can still take pictures and preserve the memories. But the hole where the cord plugs into the camera is broken so I can't do anything with the pictures I've taken. Our computer is old so it doesn't have a slot for the memory card like some of your new-fangled ones.

I wrote a whole post about my crafty sewing adventures and took step by step pictures. I discovered the camera issue when I was finished. There's also a really cute picture of "Super Ellie" wearing a piece of left over fabric as a cape. And there's one of her in the big black dress up hat that was my Granny's that I used to wear to play dress up. But alas, I can not share them with you. I am trying to come up with a solution. (Convincing Brandon that we should just get a newer fancier camera is high on the list. I swear I did not break it on purpose.)

I will keep you updated. I'm sure you will all be waiting on the edge of your seat.

1 comment:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

Hey - bring your memory card over here and I'll plug it into my computer and save your pics onto a disc. I've got tons of discs. Today we're cleaning - I'm going to try to make play group but not sure. If I do, I'll bring the computer/discs. If not, we can get up sometime together.