Sunday, July 20, 2008

No New Pictures

We've had a fun and busy weekend, but I have been lazy in the camera department. Yesterday we spent most of the day at the shooting range with Brandon. It was really hot, but good to be outside. Ellie collected rocks and flowers and we had a picnic. Today was even better because we decided after breakfast to go here. It was awesome. The weather was beautiful and the water was FREEZING. We plan to go back again next weekend too. I promise to take some pictures this week and maybe there will even be a video. E had learned 2 new tricks that are hilarious. And we should have ultrasound photos for you on Wed.

2 comments:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

Hey - I've heard of V. Springs. Was it really worth it? Sounds like fun and I've always wanted to check it out. We take the Ponce de Leon exit off I-10 to Sandestin and almost everytime I take that drive, I think of it. Maybe sometime when we're all in town together we'll join you guys if you don't mind....off to go join 12 screaming teenagers! Toodles!

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Ooh- that sounds like heaven to me-especially with this heatwave we've been having! We might try to head down one day this week!