Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving and Wedding Bells

Hey everyone. Just wanted to say hi. We are still in SC and having a great time. Thanksgiving was awesome. We ate WAY to much and loved it. Here is Ellie at the kids' table. (She was the only one). Well, Zoe was there too, but she was in the high chair and my godson Austin is the next one and he's 10. There were 30 people total and somehow we had enough food and even had a hard time getting the leftovers in the fridge. It was the first time in 20 years that we've had this much of our family around for a holiday.


Today was my cousin's wedding and it was beautiful. Here are a few pics.





This is me and all my brothers...Ward, Brian, Tyler and Davis.

Ellie was getting really sleepy. But she did great. She walked down the aisle and everything! She was a real camera-hog and did an interpretive dance with my bouquet during the ceremony.

No comments: