Sunday, December 2, 2007

December is Here!!!

I have to say that December is one of my favorite months. It used to be my only favorite, but now May comes close. I have been slowly buying presents all year and trying to find the "perfect" thing for everyone. I am so glad it's time to wrap them all and put them under the tree so I can actually see the floor and open the closet in the computer room. Besides wrapping presents, Ellie and I have had a busy week. We got back to town on Monday afternoon and jumped right back into our normal routine on Tuesday. We went to jazzercise where she played with all her friends, especially Madison...


...and then to playgroup at Savanna's house. Ellie really loves it and it's great to have time to talk to other moms. That night we went to the Christmas parade which I walked in to advertise Jazzercise. Too bad we were mostly chickens and didn't show off our moves. Carrying the banner was easier I guess. Brandon was a trooper and watched it with Ellie despite the cold. Wednesday was gymnastics and a trip to Wal=Mart where I finished (for real this time) shopping for Ellie. At one point on Wed. Ellie was dressed as a cheerleader/princess/bride, but I wasn't fast enough with the camera. Thursday we went to Jazzercise and then came home to finally get the suitcases unpacked and the house cleaned. We also put up the tree (but didn't decorate it) and some outside decorations. Friday we went to storytime at the library ( and met Savanna there)...


...and lunch with Brandon and finally put the lights and ornaments on the tree. It was the most fun I've ever had decorating. Every ornament that I took out of the box was like a treasure for Ellie. She LOVED it. And the tinsel might as well have been made of solid gold. She thought it was the coolest thing ever. If I had let her, she would've worn it around the house.













Yesterday we stayed in our jammies until very late (and Ellie did her impression of Carrie at Thanksgiving). She pointed to the ball and said "This is Chuck!"



and then went back to Wal-Mart again for groceries and some Christmas stuff. Today is all about finishing the decorations in and outside the house and working on Christmas cards. and wrapping more presents. I think my list is too long.
I hope everyone else is as busy as I am!

No comments: