Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Royal Paynes

Yesterday I had to be the prince. I was not allowed to be the princess. Or the queen. I tried to negotiate for that spot, but my offers were turned down. Finally when Brandon got home, I was relieved of my position and he was the prince. Whew! It is exhausting catering to the whims of a princess.



Today we went incognito and didn't wear our crowns in public. We went to Jazzercise and tried to have playgroup at the indoor PlayRoom, but it was randomly closed today. So we hauled ourselves to the park and then to lunch. Ellie had fun playing with Carys, Savanna and Conrad. Lunch was a little nutty as all she would eat was grated Parmesan sprinkled on her plate. It's one of those days. She was looking mighty cute in the shirt I made though. (and matching hair clip) Now she is napping. Hopefully for a nice long time. I have a lot of chores to do/ TV shows to watch. heehee

No comments: