Friday, December 14, 2007

Today I learned...

1. That my camera takes pictures in black and white.

2. That I kind of like the B&W pics because they make it look like I know what I am doing.
3. That I have no idea how to get it back on that setting.
4. That I am way too lazy to actually get out the manual and read it.
5. Ellie has no trouble making herself at home in other people's houses. ( We went to a party at the home of a fellow Jazzerciser yesterday)

6. Ellie still likes to have her picture taken with large inanimate objects.



7. Anything that lights up will mesmerize a 2 year-old.


8. She will sit in Santa's lap.


9. She is not completely comfortable about the whole thing.
10. She did NOT want a book from that Santa. (I think she thought he was going to have the Barbie Jeep, Aquadoodle and all the other things she has been asking for with him today at Brandon's work Christmas party)

No comments: