Sunday, October 7, 2007

Back in AL...at least for a day or two

We're back from TN and we had a great weekend. Ellie loved, loved, loved Princesses on Ice. Only she called them "Princessessessess". I think that's how you'd spell it. It was an awesome show. MeeMaw spoiled her rotten and got every crazy thing she wanted. We are now the proud owners of a magic wand, a Mickey crown, A mickey mug, an Ariel doll and then we went to the Disney Store in the mall. A fun time was had by all. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

We had to come back a day early because Brandon has to go out of town to do some army stuff. Not too far, but he leaves tomorrow. Ellie and I will take him to the airport and try to make it back for Jazzercise, but I don't think we'll be back in time. I might just have to stop by Kohl's and Target to check them out....hmmmm. I could buy some new Jazzercise clothes.....
When I found out that Brandon was going to be gone this weekend, I began to hatch a creative plan. Sol Driven Train has a kids' show in Augusta Fri and Sat and I have really been wanting Ellie to see them live so we are heading out of town again on Thurs. We'll go to Davis and Lori's house on Thurs and stay overnight with them. We'll get up early on Friday and head to Augusta to the show. Then, we are heading to SC to see everyone there again and go to the Children's Day Festival. THEN, we'll head back to TN the next weekend for Ketner's Mill. It will be a whirlwind tour, but it will make the time go by faster.

No comments: