Thursday, October 4, 2007

Playtime and Smartmouths



Yesterday Ellie had gymnastics and then we went to a playgroup at Barbara and Abby's house. She is really getting good at gymnastics. She remembers all the stretching exercises and practices them at home. Complete with the exact words that the teachers use. She absorbs everything. Yesterday she told me "Mommy, I am totally gonna be nice." and earlier in the day she asked me a question and I answered- to which she replied "If you say so....." Great. I love that she picks up on all the sarcastic and witty things I say. Her teachers are going to love me one day.
Here she is doing a little craft project at the playgroup yesterday. It was really fun.



Today we went to Jazzercise and then to Wal-Mart to buy "The Jungle Book" It came out on DVD this week and it was on sale! It is a special treat for E to watch on the way to TN tonight. Brandon has a 4day so we are going to spend it on the mountain. It will be fun as always. I'll update from there this weekend!

No comments: