Friday, September 7, 2007

Chopsticks!

Today was pretty busy. Ellie and I went to story time at the library and she made a fabulous craft. I forgot to take a picture, but I'll add it tomorrow. Then we went to lunch with Brandon at a really good Chinese/Korean place. Ellie thought the chopsticks were so cool. And she almost a whole serving of sweet and sour chicken and a bowl of rice.


Then she fell asleep on the way to Wal-Mart so she was less than happy for that whole errand. And of course, she did not take a nap for the rest of the day. I tried. She stayed in the crib forever, just talking and playing babies. Finally she called me to say she had to go potty and when she was done, she said "Mommy, I just can't sleep." It was so funny. She was good all afternoon.

Then this evening we went to the woods with Brandon (after he rode his bike 12 miles home from work) to look around. It was fun. I wore Ellie in the backpack and she loved it. She kept looking for "all the baby animals". When it started to get dark, she was a little concerned because of all the cricket noises and stuff. We told her nothing was going to hurt her. Then she was afraid that all the baby animals would be scared. We had to reassure her that they were all with their families too. She is a riot. Here is my attempt at the sweet picture. But she has learned a new trick so it's hard to get a nice one anymore.



Here is a close up of her new favorite face.

1 comment:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

HA HA HA HA HA! I LOVE THE FUNNY FACE!!!!! MOMMY DOES TOO! LOVE, ABBY