Sunday, September 9, 2007

Lazy Weekend

Ok, so I didn't add the picture of her craft. It's still in the car. Too bad.
Yesterday we stayed around the house mostly. Well, Brandon went hunting early and Ellie and I slept in. Actually, we got up about the same time as always. She has some kind of internal clock. We did go out to the Mellow Mushroom for dinner. It was yummy. They had football on in surround sound so it was a little loud for me. Then we went to Carvel's and all three of us only ate half our ice cream because we were so full. It's just nice to have lots of places to go.

Today we slept in again (8:00) and I made us pancakes. Then this afternoon I went stamping. For FOUR hours. It was great. We made 9 cards for the fall holidays. I had a lot of fun and got lots of ideas (that I will steal and make my own cards with) hahahahahahahahaha Of course, while I was gone, Ellie slept for about 2 hours and then played in the garage with Brandon for the rest of the time. Check out the Ellie says section for a funny.....For everyone in SC, see you THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!!

No comments: