Sunday, September 23, 2007

Not just for butts

I forgot to share this jewel with everyone. While we were in SC, I was in the shower upstairs and thought Ellie was downstairs with Brandon. He thought she was upstairs with me. Well, she was upstairs, but I had the shower running and the door closed so I didn't hear her. Eventually, he heard the words medicine and leg so he decided to investigate. This is what he found.




"Daddy, I feel my leg better!" She used her soft bristled baby hair brush for an applicator. It was a thick layer from thigh to toe. And even between each toe. Joy! Of course she was already dressed for gymnastics and we didn't have an extra outfit. Butt cream is hard to wash off for a reason. She was slightly greasy all day.

1 comment:

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

I'm glad her leg feels better!! My niece found her butt cream and painted her face!!